This measuring probe houses a temperature and relative humidity sensor for air in a metal shell.
It can be used to measure air temperature and relative air humidity in spots that are hard to access. This probe needs a wired connection to a Canique Climat Pro sensor.
Compatible with all Canique Climat Pro sensors.
This probe can be shipped with a cable that is soldered to the shell or without a cable (in the latter case you need to solder a 4 core cable).
The cable length can be selected between 0.5 and 2 meters. The supplied cable has an outer diameter of 5.1mm, the cores are AWG 22.
A strain relief is available.
Recommended cable diameter: 4.3 - 6.5mm
- VCC red
- GND black
- SCL white
- SDA yellow
- I2C pins: VCC, GND, SDA, SCL (without integrated pullup resistors)
- I2C address: 0x44
- Supply voltage: 1.08V - max. 3.6V
- Quiescent current: 80nA
- Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Resolution: 0.01°C / 0.01%
- Absolute precision of temperature:
± 0.2°C from 0 to 60°C
- Absolute precision of relative humidity between 0 and 80°C:
± 1.8% in the range of 30-70% RH
± 3% in the range of 0-10% and 90-100% RH
± 2% in all other ranges
Measuring probe for air temperature and humidity
- Brand: Canique
- Product Code: air probe temp/rh
- Availability: 15