Canique Gateway acts as a bridge between Canique Sensors and your local network / the internet.
It connects to an MQTT server, whilst using a secure connection (TLSv1.2). Every time sensor readings are received from Canique sensors via an 868MHz channel, Canique Pico Gateway will forward this data to the MQTT server. By default it sends sensor readings to a Canique Cloud MQTT Server - but you can change the MQTT server in the settings.
You can view all sensor data that has been transmitted to the Canique Cloud on cockpit.canique.com.
It comes with:
- an integrated webserver so that you can view your sensor data in your local network in a webbrowser and/or change network settings via your webbrowser
- free access to Canique Cloud so that you can view your sensor data/charts via cockpit.canique.com in any webbrowser anywhere in the world
- 0.7W power consumption
- 868 MHz frequency band
- female SMA connector for external antenna
- Micro USB connector for 5V supply
- 10BASE-T network for connection to a router
- Noise floor HW rev 0.8.2: < -109 dBm
- Noise floor HW rev 0.8.1/0.8.0: < -97 dBm
- Learn more about Canique Pico Gateway
What you get:
- Canique Pico Gateway - rev 0.8.2 - in a white 3D printed case
- Login credentials for cloud login on cockpit.canique.com
- external antenna (black)
Canique Pico Gateway
- Brand: Canique
- Product Code: Pico Gateway
- Availability: 3